“Overall pleasent”

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our second stay at this Fort Collins hotel and we stayed for two nights.
The room was a good size, met our needs and was quiet. It didn't have a fridge but with adequate ice via the machine in the lobby, that wasn't a problem.
Located just off the highway it's easy to find and downtime is just a few minutes away.
The only down-side (and it wasn't a big deal for us) is that on the first night the wireless Internet was VERY slow but was fine on the second - maybe too many guests were using it on the first night?? Staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Hello again ChrisOs,
We're glad you came back to visit. Next time just ask for a fridge (prior to your arrival) and you shall receive. We are working towards every room containing a mini-fridge, hopefully by then end of next summer this can be done. Always, thank you for your remarks and time. Take care!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

This Days Inn in Fort Collins is hands down a great deal. While this has not much frills, you have to admit that this is a great value. Everything from the staff to the breakfast are not to be taken for granted in my opinion. The only problem I experienced was the shower. When you had it to a certain point (the best possible pressure) it would vary in temperature; once it would be scalding hot then freezing cold but this wasn't to gripe about. The shower did do the job. I was visiting family in the city and stayed here 2 nights. No doubt in my mind that I will return when I'm in the city again. Thank you all at Days Inn! I do appreciate it!

• Stayed: October 2012

Hello thelooker,
We hold your response in high regard and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We wish you well and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This Days Inn is an older property - what this means is that the rooms are small, but the structure is concrete, and thus your stay will be QUIET! Located on the NE periphery of Fort Collins, you can get almost anywhere in 15 minutes, and the Interstate is 30 seconds from your door. Amenities are scant, bathrooms are tight, but everything is clean and if you have a problem (my A/C unit was noisy) they'll have someone to your room pronto...well run. Otherwise it's an inexpensive option for travelers.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room NOT facing Mulberry - quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Your response is definitley informative. I agree with it all and am pleased you were comfortable at our facility. I hope we can be of service to you in the future. Take care!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed for over a week in Days Inn, Ft. Collins and were very pleased! The rooms are quiet and clean, and the beds are very comfortable too. There's nothing to do in the walking distance except Denny's, but it's just a short drive away from quaint downtown. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rates are very affordable. Very recommended!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Hello Maria,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Every one of us; house keepers, front desk staff, maintenance and owners, feed off reviews such as yours. We hope to see you and your husband again soon. Wish you and him the very best.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Located near interstate. Parking on slow street in front of hotel for large vehicles. High quality linens and comfortable pillows and mattress. Internet was fast and then slow and then fast again. Only one washer and dryer so had to fight for that. The room and hotel were very clean and tastefully decorated. My only complaint is that the girl who checked me in was not paying attention and gave me an occupied room. I walked in on a naked man getting into the shower. Neither of us was amused.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Hi Corey,
I apologize for the embarrassment you and the man you walked in on experienced. This kind of mistake isn't unheard of, but is truly not common and we will work harder to keep it from happening again. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay other than the mishap at check in. We hope to be of service in the future. Take care!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Clean room with a good air conditioning unit. The bathroom is small but it was alright. This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a cheap place to lay your head for the night. I wouldn't plan to stay here for a week but it was good for a night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Hi there tlamb2000,
Just wanted to thank you for your review. I apologize for the late reply, this summer has been one of our most busiest. I wish you the best in all your future travels.