Davis checked us in and was extremely accommodating. We asked, and he was happy to show us a couple of rooms before making our choice. Nice pool and spa area and a really nice breakfast; however, both my husband and I didn't feel very well shortly after breakfast...had to be some bad chopped ham or bacon or eggs they had for breakfast, as that was what we both ate. Easily walked right into downtown, just a few blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cozy Best Western located in old town Fort Collins across the street from CSU's main campus. We offe bicycle rentals for our guests for $15.00 a day, please inquire at the front desk after check in. Walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife & the university campus. Biking distance to Fort Collin's famous breweries, nature trails and much more. We are pet friendly in half of our rooms (additional nightly fee), and our property features a beautiful year round pool house with hot tub and fitness center. We can offer group discounts and meeting space for up to 100 people, please inquire directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western University Hotel Fort Collins
- Best Western Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Best Western