“Good to stop by”

Dining options: Late Night
Canada
“Good to stop by”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Not all, but most of them are tasty and generous, except for the extra portion (example extra guacamole)
I would prefer take away, the sitting place is not so invited.
But it is a definitely a "try me"

• Visited July 2014

Colorado
“I still don't get it”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Everyone loves this place and I will simply never understand why this is the case. The burritos are big. Absolutely. But they are so incredibly bland. The salsa lacks character/spice (yes, that applies to the jalapeno version as well) and the other ingredients lack seasoning. I admit to trying a burrito perhaps 4 or 5 times over the past 20 years from the Big City in Fort Collins. I want to like it. It seems like I should find something here to enjoy. But I am always disappointed. The good news for the people that own this establishment is that I am in the minority and it always seems to be packed. Hey, I’m happy for them. I hope the Big City Burrito folks read this review and at least try offer up a mind blowing salsa that will cover up the rest of the burrito.

Visited August 2013
laakeland
“BEST BURRITO EVER!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I grew up in ft. Collins so I'm sorry if I am a bit of a homer buuuuut I absolutely love this place! I moved away at 19 yrs old now that I'm in my 30s and have the opportunity to travel I will intentionally have a day layover in colorado when I fly, just for these burritos!

Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

After living in Fort Collins while attending CSU I didn't quite appreciate the deliciousness of Big City Burrito, but now every time I visit northern Colorado, I make it a point to visit!

Visited November 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Not that impressed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was told that this was the place to go for a great burrito. I didn't like it at all. The beans weren't completely cooked, the meat was cold, and the service wasn't good. I wouldn't return.

• Visited August 2013