“Not that impressed”

Dining options: Late Night
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Not that impressed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was told that this was the place to go for a great burrito. I didn't like it at all. The beans weren't completely cooked, the meat was cold, and the service wasn't good. I wouldn't return.

• Visited August 2013

“Food's good and priced right, but the restaurant is filthy and the staff is rude.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The breakfast burritos are alright. I do like the different tortilla options. I've also had the chicken mole burrito there. Not sure what they consider to be mole, but it certainly isn't what I was served. I feel that the staff tends to be rude and short with you (especially if you're not a regular who doesn't really have a feel for how the ordering process is supposed to proceed.) Every time that I've been in there the tables are all filthy, the windows are dirty, and there are flies all over the place. Kind of gross. Ate there for the final time about a month ago. Won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Local Burrito”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love this place! The burritos are huge and the ingredients are fantastic bursting with flavor. However they don't offer lettuce, which is a problem for a lot of burrito lovers because we like having that crunch factor. Over 30 hot sauces to choose from too. That is another reason why I love this place.

Visited August 2013
Livermore, Colorado
“Popular with the college crowd”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Talk about huge!! The burritos are big and there are a lot of different combos to choose from. It's a super popular place with the CSU students since it's reasonably priced and you get a lot for your money. And, they are some of the tastiest burritos I've ever had.

Visited March 2013
new jersey
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went with high expectations.

I asked for a rice/bean burrito. I was asked if I wanted rice. Huh? A slice of cheese?, beans, rice, I added sour cream and guacamole.

Not very impressed. I could have saved the gas and made it myself at home.

The potatoes are tiny cubes of over salted spuds.

Not sure what the appeal of this place is.

• Visited June 2013