We were there for the Cheyenne Frontier Days just across the border. Hotels in Cheyenne jack up their prices more than double just because they can. We found the Homewood Suites and their prices were SO much better. We got a one bedroom suite because we were going to be there for six nights and wanted a full kitchen and living room. The staff was excellent, everything was clean and anything we needed was provided. They give free dinners most weeknights and the menus are posted. Breakfast was also free. Both saved us a lot of money. The hotel is in a very nice area and close to just about any store you might want. We found interesting places to see from looking in the hotel book. We would go back any time we are in the area.
My one complaint was the showerhead. I think it was installed incorrectly because it faced the back of the shower and was not adjustable. Once the water was on, it was in my face full on and there was nothing I could do about i/. It was just odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since May 2007, this beautiful hotel creates a home away from home. Offering complimentary hot buffet breakfast 7 days a week, a light dinner including beer and wine 4 days a week, kitchens in every suite and complimentary internet access, you just might want to stay for weeks! We are a pet friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Homewood Suites Fort Collins
- Homewood Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Homewood Suites
- Fort Collins Hilton