“Newest Fan of Homewood Suites, Fort Collins”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I just completed a 2 1/2 month stay for work at Homewood Suites in Fort Collins and could not have been more pleased. Free wifi, laundry facility, exercise room, breakfast, dinner 4 days(though I worked too late to ever appreciate this)...I would have preferred to stay in most days but had to head for work in Greeley. I requested this Homewood Suites based on the tripadvisor reviews and never regretted the longer drive to work because it was such a pleasure to return to my room each night. Grocery store conveniently across the street. Close to Old Town. The pictures in Tripadvisor don't do it justice. It' a beautiful, well-kept place. The staff are very professional and friendly. I'm headed to North Carolina for work next and requested Homewood Suites based on my experience here. This Homewood Suites has set the standard for others. I love Colorado and plan to stay here for extended vacations in the future rather than deal with the headaches of renting an apartment.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins

Reviewed July 8, 2011

The staff is beyond Awesome!! Absolutely the friendliest and most professional staff I've every met! They are so willing to help and are very pro-active knowing what we need even before we ask. Whenever we encounted a team member, they always have a smile and a cheerful greeting from the GM, AGM, Front desk staff, hosts and hostess in the dining room at breakfast and evening reception, to housekeepers and maintenance!
The cleanless of the hotel and the rooms is excellent and the outside landscaping is beautiful. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debsie422
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The rates of other hotels in the area are comparative to those of the Homewood Suites, but at this hotel you absolutely get the most for your money, especially if you stay during the week. The entire staff was genuinely concerned with the quality of my stay and the housekeeping service was exceptional! I would recommend this hotel over others simply because you get what you pay for here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed 2 nights we reserved and prepayed back in February for a suite that sleeps 6. When we arrived no suite but they put us in 3 separate rooms. We asked to speak with a manager and still haven't after 2 weeks. If you want to reserve don't bother probably wont be right anyway. Desk clerk also gave us a b.s. excuse why the room we paid for wasn't availible. (Hail storm)

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I am so pleased with Homewood Suites - everyone has made it seem like I am staying with my favorite relatives ! The hotel is immaculately clean well maintained and the staff are so overwhelmingly accomodating ! I would highly recommend it !

Room Tip: West side has a view of the Rockies !
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We've never been disappointed with Homewood Suites, and this hotel is keeping that going! It is beautiful, clean, luxurious, and marvelous. I'd live here if I could!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The staff here are so great and hospitable. The meals prepared by Janice every night are wonderful!!

• Stayed: April 2011