“Great staff!”

Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great staff!”
Reviewed April 18, 2011

The staff is excellent. Always willing to help. They are always willing to help. If something isn't right they fix it immediately. Absolutely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I like the 3rd floor because it is quiet.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed April 18, 2011

The staff here is incredible. I've been here for 2 1/2 months so far; it's been the best hotel experience I've ever had. I am now spoiled! The hotel itself is well located, close to: restaurants, shopping, entertainment, fitness centers, sites to see, parks, fishing, mountain cabins, just about anything you could possibly want is right at hand.

Room Tip: Upper levels and away from exits.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Great, great hotel. Fantasic service (especially the very nice breakfast attendant, I believe her name was Janice) rooms were very nice, reasonably priced, highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2011
Ault, Colorado
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We stayed here after having a fire in our home! We stayed for 3 weeks and they treated us and our kids like family! Thanks!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Clinton, Kentucky
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I completed my most recent stay at Homewood Suites Hilton, Fort Collins the last day of February 2011. I am a software architect/engineer, and I have been traveling approximately 50 weeks a year for the past 22+ years, so I've visited a lot of hotels. When I first arrived at the Homewood Suites Hilton in Fort Collins last November, I immediately noticed a subtle difference in the hotel, but it took me a couple of weeks to realize just how and why this hotel was unusual. Homewood Suites Hilton in Fort Collins, like many hotels, is a very nice, comfortable, and clean hotel, and offers all the amenities a business traveler would ever want. What sets this hotel apart from the others is the people (the hotel staff). I was at the hotel for weeks before I realized who the managers were! The General Manager, Kent Stine, and his Assistant General Manager, Jacob Ziegler, set the tone for the whole hotel. Both can be seen supporting the staff, doing anything that needs to be done, and empowering the staff to be themselves and do their best. April, Stephanie, Shayne, Jonathan, Jill, Maria, Janice, Derek, Joe, Scott, and the housekeeping staff are wonderful, and I find that I actually miss them. Homewood Suites HIlton in Fort Collins has shown me a standard that can never be attained by any other hotel, so I am priviliged to offer my highest personal recommendation for this hotel, and I intend to find every excuse I can to return to the finest hotel in America, the Homewood Suites HIlton, in Fort Collins, CO.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank ronhansard
Iowa
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Just completed a week+ stay at the Homewood in Ft. Collins. My wife and I were visiting our daughter, son-in-law and newborn grandson. We took care of our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter at the Homewood while baby brother and mom were in the hospital and then getting settled at home. Our granddaughter (and her grandparents) thoroughly enjoyed the pool, suite room (complete with kitchen and DVD player for Dora and Christmas videos) and breakfast/evening reception area. The room and public facilities were spotless and the staff were without fail extraordinarily helpful and cheerful. We needed to change rooms one night when the refrigerator compressor became very noisy and we were instantly accommodated. I can't say enough positive things about this property and the employees!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Clinton, Kentucky
Reviewed December 2, 2010

After more than 20 years "on the road," hotel living had become pretty bland, and then I took a long term contract in Ft Collins, CO and discovered the Homewood Suites Hilton. From the moment I walked into the hotel I could feel and see the difference! This hotel is beautiful and well appointed, and gives one the feeling of "walking through a door into the past", when a hotel stay was something special. The suites are quite elegant and very comfortable, and the amount of space is amazing. I have a beautiful living/sitting room, a full kitchen, a huge bedroom, a vanity area and full bathroom. My suite has every amenity I could ever desire (including very fast internet), but that's not all. Homewood Suites HIlton has a large, well decorated dining room, and serves an amazing complimentary breakfast, under the direction of Miss Jill and Miss Maria, and dinner, under the direction of Miss Janice and Derek. The food is amazing and belongs in a four star restaurant. Other amenities include a work-out area, pool, and more services that I have room in this review to mention. The rest of the staff is also amazing. April and Stephanie will greet you in the morning, and Shayne and Jonathan will greet you in the evening. Joe handles the maintenance and driving of the courtesy vehicle (which will take you just about anywhere) and Jacob, the assistant general manager can be found just about anywhere, doing just about anything.
There is a sense of friendship among all the staff members, and after only one week, I feel like I'm home. If you are ever in Ft Collins, take the opportunity to experience the Homewook Suites Hilton. You won't regret it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business