“First drive in trip for my kids”

Holiday Twin Drive-In Theater
Ranked #4 of 19 Fun & Games in Fort Collins
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First drive in trip for my kids”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We vacationed in the area end of August and decided to see "Planes" and were pleased with the experience. You get to choose if you want to park facing the screen or the back gate facing the screen. They were handing tie down ropes to those who wanted their back gate open so it doesn't go higher than the car roof, which would block the view for others. We had no trouble seeing the screen and you use the radio in your car to hear the sound, so if it was too hot, cold or buggy, you could keep the windows up and still hear. We would go back again when in the area.

1 Thank Cass L

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Really fun-New digital system is amazing!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We have taken the whole family several times. This year they upgraded to digital projection and the picture is fantastic. Don't forget to start your car occasionally or you will be getting a jump start...witch the security team will help with ;)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sdturne
“Rude service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been coming here for years. I came in Saturday and had the absolute worst experience. I felt as if the kids working were power happy and harassing people. We were moved. The only SUV placed into the back rows. We've been coming for years and NEVER have we been told to be in the back. I watched those kids go through and ask Hispanic families to show their tickets. As we decided to leave before the showings started (and NOT come back in the future) the kids giving out ties and assigning parking were also rude to customers. Not necessarily to their faces either. I heard them say things along the lines of speed demon / racer and to slow down when the people obviously didnt mean to spin their tires. I'm very insulted with the way people were treated and I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere. I used to come AT LEAST 10 times a summer.

Colorado City, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Planes And Smurfs”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Only a handfull of these still around, This place is run with integrity and they try to make sure everyone has a great experience. Support the effort and buy food from the snack bar, fresh and grilled right on site! I miss the old days where they had speakers for each car, but we brought our boom box from the 80's and everyone around us loved it!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“LOVE!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It had been a long time since I have gone to the drive it...what a treat!!!! So glad there are some still around!

Visited July 2013