“favorite place to go in foco”

Holiday Twin Drive-In Theater
Ranked #4 of 19 Fun & Games in Fort Collins
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“favorite place to go in foco”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I'm so happy that there are still drive in's that are open and one that is so close to where I live.the prices are great and so is the food. I dont think you can beat 7 bucks for two movies! I will deffinately be going to the drive in multiple times during the summer. :D http://www.holidaytwindrivein.com/

Visited April 2013

Kersey, Colorado
“Fun for Everyone!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Holiday Twin has been something my family has enjoyed for many years, and now I enjoy taking my own kids to enjoy the fun. Opening weekend is always exciting and with the remodeled snack bar and digital movies the experience just keeps getting better. We live about an hour away and the drive is worth it. Everyone is friendly and the prices are low for two movies!! I definitely recommend this drive-in, it will be a memory you'll never forget.

Visited April 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
“Fantastic Drive-In”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Holiday Twin Driv-In is a great place to take a family. I am so grateful they are still here and I can bring my granddaughters from Northern Wyoming to enjoy the experience! Just like when I was a kid. Keep up the good work.

Visited July 2012
La Salle, Colorado, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I enjoy seeing movies here throughout the summer. The staff in wonderful and the atmosphere gives you a real reto feel. Everyone should try this place at least once.

Visited August 2012
Loveland, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A wonderful mish-mash of past and present!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you love the experience of going out for a movie (like me), and are a fan of all things retro (like me), you'll love this Drive-In! It's just a few minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Fort Collins, and every time I go, it's like I'm transported back to another time. The parking spots are marked for different types of vehicles so everyone has a great view of the screen. They took out the old speakers, so the options are to either listen to it on the radio in the car (which I like better because with the car speakers, we get a sort of surround sound), or bring a battery operated radio to save the car battery. They have a nice little concession stand in the building, and boy do they serve a lot of yummy snacks! I can't wait for my next visit!

Visited May 2013