“Old School”

Holiday Twin Drive-In Theater
Ranked #4 of 18 Fun & Games in Fort Collins
Reviewed August 8, 2012

It's what you expect - a drive inn. Take your kids so that they can know what your childhood was like!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Twin Drive-In Theater

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stopped by Fort Collins on our way north specifically to take our boys to their first drive in. This theater is well run and staffed. The concession stand has tons of choices and all the selections are very fresh. The staff there was very helpfull and worked hard to keep the line moving during rushes. I would recommend that you wear older shoes for the kids. The gravel lot can create quite a mess if you are getting in and out of the car.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My daughter had never been to a drive in so I took her there for the experience. Everyone very nice. Concessions great. Had a wonderful time. Brought back a lot of memories from my childhood! They should advertise more. I only new about this from my internet searching prior to arrival. Did not see any advertisement in literature when we arrived.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Fort Collins still has a drive-in...a twin actually!!! YEAH!!!

Don't let these last remaining vestiges of Americana fall to developer's bulldozers...get out and take the kids to a show so they too can see what Americans used to do before video games and multi-plex cinemas.

Make sure to visit the snack bar too!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Classic American Drive-in theatre a gem in this day and age.
Take the kids, let them have an experience of American history