“Wonderful Meal and Service”
Review of Bisetti's Ristorante - CLOSED

Bisetti's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mountain Avenue
Description: Three generations of flavorful, homemade recipes combined with our warm, Italian hospitality is why Bisetti’s Ristorante remains an award-winning, landmark establishment in downtown Fort Collins for over 33 years. From the 2000 pounds of homemade pasta to the 200 servings of our original Tiramisu served every month, we are always striving to exceed your expectations. We sincerely thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you soon! Buon Appetito, Robert & Heather Bisetti
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went to Bisetti’s on a recent Saturday night for a birthday celebration. Dining out in FOCO is always slightly difficult because two of our family are pretty serious vegetarian and organic eaters so we have to choose menus pretty carefully. The menu at Bisetti’s offers quite a few vegetarian options.

We had made reservations for 630 and were seated promptly. Our server came quickly and after looking at us for a minute said we all looked familiar. It didn’t take us long to figure out that she was also a server at the Silver Grill, our favorite breakfast place in FOCO. More about her later. After a good laugh we ordered beverages while we looked over the menu again. We ordered a variety of the small plates (appetizers) and they were all very good. A split Caesar salad was also pronounced as very good.

I had the Traditional Platter which included Fettuccine Alfredo, lasagna, manicotti, eggplant parmigiana, and meatball and sausage. I thought everything on my plate was perfect. It was a huge serving and I shared much of it wife my wife, who had the shrimp and crab alfredo. One of our party had the harvest squash ravioli, which seemed a little too sweet to her. I am not sure she liked it as much as she was just polite about it. Overall I would say that the food was between very good and excellent.

Being a birthday celebration we shared several desserts, including a tiramisu, a crème brulee, and an incredible chocolate brownie cheesecake.

Our server couldn’t have been better, although she was busy with several tables. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and when she said something was “one of her favorites” you could believe it, since she knew so much about the ingredients and preparation.

We would return to Bisetti’s as more of a special occasion place in the future.

1  Thank jim6918

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stumbled in here to avoid the rain and get some food after a long brewery tour. The inside is charming and warm. The menu had great options, but our intuitive server sensed we were having trouble deciding. He chatted with the chef and together they offered a dish not on the menu that was superb. We had apps, drinks, and main courses, and everything was great. The price was where you would expect it to be, and the service was top-notch. We will return when we venture back to Fort Collins.

1  Thank MeKB123
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Although I do not love pasta, they are the best in town. Salads are so so but their crab cakes are delicious. We had a party of 6 and our drinks and food came promptly. We weren't rushed out of there and were able to socialize with our out of town family. They have a great little private room for 2 in the front of the restaurant. Really romantic. I'd say that you wouldn't find a better Italian restaurant in Fort Collins.

1  Thank Coloradofam22
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really high quality Italian food. Bisetti's has been a main stay on the Fort Collins food scene for many, many years. They produce a quality product with appropriate service. Their cheese cakes are well worth a try

1  Thank PeelFox
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I contacted Bisetti's to arrange a graduation dinner for my daughter. I had not visited the restaurant before --- we were from out of town. They were one of the few I could find that had a private dining room to offer. The staff were extremely accomodating -- they guided me to a local florist for flowers/balloons (that were delivered in advance and waiting for us on the table) and they happily decorated the room with tablecloths and decorations that I dropped off in advance. The staff were attentive without being intrusive. The food was yummy (meals ranged in quality from good to great), and the waiter made a lovely attempt to write a congratulations message with syrup on the dessert dishes. Bisetti's get's an A+ for effort and there were no complaints with the quality of cuisine.