“Great place, great location”
Review of Bisetti's Ristorante - CLOSED

Bisetti's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mountain Avenue
Description: Three generations of flavorful, homemade recipes combined with our warm, Italian hospitality is why Bisetti’s Ristorante remains an award-winning, landmark establishment in downtown Fort Collins for over 33 years. From the 2000 pounds of homemade pasta to the 200 servings of our original Tiramisu served every month, we are always striving to exceed your expectations. We sincerely thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you soon! Buon Appetito, Robert & Heather Bisetti
Reviewed February 5, 2014

If you are ever visiting Ft Collins or even live there, you need to try this place. Warning, it is hard to get into on the weekends, so reservations are highly recommended. The place is dark and warm and very inviting with a cool little bar. The wait staff are exceptional and the food is great. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the beer selection wasn't great, and for Ft Collins, that is just unheard of. It's pretty expensive too, but I'd say it was worth it.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were visiting our daughter and son-in-law fro the Holidays and we decided to eat at Bisetti's which was a great choice. The food and service were fantastic.

1  Thank WHWatson
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I love hanging out with a good friend in the bar with a nice wine or Sangria after a particularly tough day. The happy hour from 4-6 is a good opportunity to get a small tasty meal. My favorite dishes include the mediterranean salad (eggplant "croutons" are so good!) and the ever popular Harvest squash ravioli. The basil butter makes the house bread a special treat! Dessert options great, but I am often too full - although always tempted! I mostly love the warm Italian decor and helpful staff. They also have a nice party room that is perfect for a family gathering - feels like I am part of the landed gentry to dine in that room ;-)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

After not dining at Bisetti's for many years, I finally returned to discover a new addition to the menu that will keep me going back again and again...sea bass! The combination of flavors was positively scrumptious...butternut squash, pancetta, thyme brown butter over gnocchi. Yum! While I have always enjoyed the variety of pastas and other Italian offerings at Bisetti's, they had not yet turned me into a frequent patron with a can't-wait-to-have-it-again dish...until now. The servers are most always friendly and attentive. I often sit in the bar area, which can sometimes be a bit loud, but the atmosphere is enjoyable. I'll be back...and soon for more of their delectable sea bass!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I am sure keeping a restaurant continually strong is a challenge in the still weak economy. We perhaps saw this first hand yesterday. My wife's 'Shrimp Scampi Pomodoro' was 90% pasta, a total of 7 small shrimp. $15. isn't big city pricing, but for lunch seemed a lot for a pretty skimpy meal. My Lasagna was more predictable, decent, but $13. isn't cheap for it either. Soup and salad, for added charges were decent. The Chocolate cake was good, but was $8.
I think the average food we received were priced about 25-30% too high for the quality.