“Not your ordinary sandwich”
Review of The Colorado Room

The Colorado Room
Ranked #20 of 668 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best ever gourmet sliders! I had the Rhine- pickled cabbage, gouda, apple, honey mustard, bacon aioli, and chives. This locally owned gem offers casual dining with indoor and outdoor seating, a variety of brews as well as a full bar. Their unique menu includes poutine, as well as delicious wings and salads. Great place to gather with a group of friends in downtown FoCo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sammie’s were great, fit for a foodie! Side salad was good also, as were freshly cut fries. Cold beer was good happy hour price. Will definitely be back when visited by our CSU student!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

It is near CSU and it does get busy. Parking was a challenge the first attempt for eating there. But went early for lunch and I was able to find parking nearby. I had the two choice of sliders with a side of salad (should have gotten fries instead) - Cheesesteak and Smothered slider. Both were great but I liked the Cheesesteak better. I had a beer with it and decided to go with what the staff recommended. It was a good pairing. Oh yes, their staff are friendly and patient with me since it was my first time there. I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Fort Collins.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

The stayed in Ft. Collins for a couple of days and discovered this gem near CSU. The samies ( sliders) was delicious paired with a local craft beer. They have a back room patio with plenty of sitting too. We also tried the Poutine, excellent in my opinion. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to eat in Ft. Collins. We ate their twice and really enjoyed the food and local atmosphere!!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We don't live in Fort Collins, but every time we visit we always have to stop here. The food is fabulous and the staff is always super nice and helpful! My favorite thing to get is the pulled pork poutine. ( you can pick your meat. ) And a side of sweet potato fries with their bacon aioli, which is to die for! We also had people in our group order the sliders and they loved them. We always enjoy our meal here and would recommend it to anyone.