“Outstanding Experience!!!”

Mountain Whitewater Descents
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whitewater rafting on Colorado's only Wild & Scenic river. We are here to give your group an amazing experience from start to finish. Enjoy a beer in the Paddler's Pub while watching videos from your trip. Play some volleyball while listening to the free live music after the trip.
“Outstanding Experience!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our first time to raft and it was a GREAT experience! The entire staff was Courteous, Polite, and Professional!! Our guide, Forest G. was awesome. We will definitely recommend MWD to others traveling to CO and looking to raft.

The Beene Family
Texas

Oregon, Wisconsin
“GREAT family experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After reading other reviews we went with Mountain Whitewater Descents and we could not be happier. We have 2 kids (10/12). Our guide (Craig) was AWESOME! My kids could not stop smiling and laughing. The guides works great together and support each other. When we returned to our camp that night the other guests were jealous as they went with a different WW company and did not have near the wonderful experience as we did! For sure we will return to Mountain Whitewater Descents and will recommend them as well!

Lafayette, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great way to have a unique experience with Out-of-Towners”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've taken friends and family rafting with Mountain Whitewater Descents six times in the past several years, including my mother who was 80 years old at the time! She was scared out of her wits and ended up having a blast. The guides are all great and the company provides the best of equipment as far as life jackets, wet suits when the water is colder, etc. Even though I've done The Plunge trip six times, I have a blast every time !

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Awesome adventure!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved my experience with Mountain Whitewater Descents. We did the three-hour trip starting above Mishawaka on a Sunday in July. Jed was our experienced, confident, and fun guide. He did a great job keeping us all in the boat and paddling together! The company was very professional and organized (while having that great, casual river guide feeling). I would highly recommend this trip to people looking for some adventure! It definitely has a thrill factor, especially if you sit in the front of the boat!

Thanks, Mountain Whitewater Descents and Jed! I've lived in this area my whole life and never rafted the Poudre before this trip. It wasn't overrated!

tulsa, ok
“Total Blast!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughter and I took the half day plunge ride and it was so much fun. Our guide, Jeremy, was funny and full of information about the area and he made it a total blast. Highly recommend using Mountain Whitewater.

Visited July 2013
Brad-Modesitt, Owner at Mountain Whitewater Descents, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for sharing the river with us. Colorado's only Wild & Scenic river is spectacular. Hope to see you next year!