Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Reviewed September 19, 2018
olsonrenae
Saint Charles, Minnesota

1,412 results
All reviews rafting trip the river great trip paddler's pub high water great guide splash jacket white water rafting awesome adventure great rafting a lot of fun other companies class rapids raft guide highly recommend this company these guys safety talk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ben was our guide. We cruised. The entire ride was great! Dude knows his stuff! Toward the end another company got in trouble and Ben and the other guides were on it. They went and helped. Truly awesome knowledge and experience.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

They would wait for us to get there but we made it on time and had a blast! My new extended family event and it was our favorite event on our vacation

Reviewed August 31, 2018

We were fortunate I think to get one of the more experienced guides during our trip. The trip went smoothly and he was able to "storytell" thru most of it. My entire family had a safe and enjoyable time even on class 4 rapids. The guides do make the difference.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

There is a heavy emphasis on safety. Venture onto the river in confidence that you’re in good hands. Our guide (Matt A.) was phenomenal. He had a great sease of humor and made the trip more fun than it already was. The trip was fun and exciting. The Cache la Poudre River runs through some of the best scenic views in the area. And the rapids were fun, too!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had reservations for the half-day afternoon rafting trip on the Poudre. It was beautiful and the guides are awesome. Nice easy trip, might get in earlier in May next time.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Went with our kids 10 and 13. Even though water was low, we all had a blast. Great guides, very friendly, very interested in making sure you have fun. There are other companies that give these tours but from what I saw Mountain Whiewater had the most mature and experienced guides.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We enjoyed our trip and would definitely go back again! Our Guides Tracy and Drew were great! If you are considering going rafting, this is the place to go!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My whole family had a great time. Drew was a great guide. We would choose this company over any other one in this area.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

My friends and I had an awesome time! The rafting was extremely fun and we always felt safe. I even feel in, but with the training before hand and quick calm action got right back in. Paddler's Pub was really fun as well. There is a cool bar overlooking the foothills of the Rockies. In addition there are many games to keep you entertained. We spent over three hours playing corn hole, kicked field goals, and hung out having a great time. The guides were great! We had Jad leading the way.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I went on a rafting trip here with my girlfriend and her family, and had a blast! Our guide was Matt, he was just a great guy. Incredibly down to earth, friendly, and funny. Highly recommend these guys to anyone considering doing a rafting trip! Ask for Matt!

Cheers,