“A Perfect Family Dinner Celebration”
Review of Fish

Fish
Ranked #32 of 679 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fish is located at 150 West Oak Street, on the NE corner of Oak & Mason. We are a 44 person eatery with a bar the seats seven additional diners, and we are a fresh fish market and restaurant.
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We went here for a late Birthday celebration and it was so wonderful. I was there with three oyster eaters and they ordered those and were very happy with them although two of our party were from the West coast. I shared the peel and eat shrimp with the group and they were really tasty. For the dinner, I had Caesar salad with salmon. So good and the fish was well cooked and more than I could eat so had lunch the next day. My one daughter had the cod fish and chips which I tasted as well and found it nice and hot with a crisp light breading. My other daughter and her fiance had the Burmese curry bowl and Ramen noodle bowl respectively. The Curry edged out the Ramen but they both were very happy with their choices. The server, a very nice and very competent young lady, helped select a white wine which was very good. Mixed drinks were a bit stronger than usual, as they use a three ounce shot rather than the standard 1.5 ounce shot. Very nice for the birthday girl let me tell you. At the end, a piece of key lime pie with a birthday candle for desert and this was the perfect dinner.

Kathleen R, Owner at Fish, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience at Fish. I am glad we could make your celebration special! We strive to provide excellent food and friendly staff in a comfortable environment and as a small, locally owned business we really appreciate your support!

Hope to see you in again soon!

Kat Reeves
Owner, Fish

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Locally owned, not a chain, small and good, been in business for a long time for a reason. Allways on our short list when we head out downtown

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Fresh seafood in Colorado? Heck yeah! This place has all of the benefits of fine dining with none of the pretense. Great spot for a date or business meal, or just a beer and appetizer. Their oysters, mussels, and ahi are all incredible!

1  Thank Justin F
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Whenever we visit fort Collins, which is often, we always stop here for happy hour and, occasionally, for dinner. The wine list is great, as are the apps. You can't beat the people working there! The fish is fresh, with creative preparations. One of our favorite "go to" places.

1  Thank catherinem0225
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I had the ahi tuna.... amazing, good position and delicious flavor!! They were very flexible to accommodate my wife’s desire !!!
Service is very friendly and lovely !!

1  Thank jose_ratj