“Amazing menu great fish, great service!”
Review of Fish

Fish
Ranked #38 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fish is located at 150 West Oak Street, on the NE corner of Oak & Mason. We are a 44 person eatery with a bar the seats seven additional diners, and we are a fresh fish market and restaurant.
Loveland, Colorado
“Amazing menu great fish, great service!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a nice surprise to get great fresh fish right here in Fort Collins, Colorado. We visited this restaurant this past week for lunch and not only had great service but a very good high level meal! The Ahi egg rolls are amazing! I had the Ahi seaweed salad and it was fantastic. I can not wait to go back again and next time for dinner. The service was fun, energetic and outstanding.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Collins, CO
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The decor is down to earth, with a great menu, well made. Really delcious! Love the fish soup - has NO GRAINS in it. Great for SCD or GAPS diet. Recommend the shrimp skewers with curry sauce.

Visited December 2012
Valley City, North Dakota
“Expensively Worth It”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This restaurant has some great deals during the week if you are into that. But we had a full supper of fresh fish. Each dish was professionally adorned with fitting, modern garnish and was delectable. I tried a cucumber vodka drink that was so good that I bought a bottle of cucumber vodka in my home town once I got back. The server was professional and we enjoyed the butcher paper that was our tablecloth and also the crayons they provided us were well utilized. If you are lucky, try to get sat at our table, the high table right next to the fish tank. What a great place to have a special night!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Amber H
Fort Collins, CO
“Yummy!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We live in Fort Collins, but after such a great meal at Fish last night it struck me that I should do a review on Tripadvisor. We go to Fish regularly and always enjoy it. The atmosphere... with the lovely, friendly, enthusiastic owner who greets us and staff who have mostly been there for years; the food... ALWAYS delicious, interesting and even quite healthy; the wine/beer/drinks... couple different staff who can do quite a good job at the bar.
Also, they always willingly accommodate our desire to sit next to each other rather than across because we share everything. Last night we had the tuna eggrolls which we haven't had in a while... heavenly. Then we shared the Sole special which was breaded and fried. This is not common there but thankfully the owner has southern roots so we benefit from that on occasion. I was surprised by how light it was for being fried. It was so good, as were the potatoes au gratin and brussel sprouts that accompanied it.
Finally we finished with the flourless chocolate cake which we had never had because it is really hard to go there and not have the key lime pie (it is to die for). I had a discussion with our waiter (I am so sorry I can't ever remember his exact name, it is Meat loaf, or something like that) about desert drinks so he made me a mama's offshore banking or whatever he called it. Mmmm. Interesting, different and good.
Lastly, I do know that everything at Fish is fresh, the seafood, produce, etc. It is locally owned. You can't go wrong at Fish.

• Visited February 2013
Crestview, Florida
“outstanding!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late lunch on Saturday. We had been there once before about 2 years ago(also while passing through the area).

The 2 soups, fishermen's stew and new england clam chowder, were both excellent! The oysters on a half shell were wonderful as was my house malbec wine and the chibatta bread.

Lindsey was our fantastic server. The ambiance is comfortable and understated.

We highly recommend:)