“Great Beer, Fun Patio”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stopped here looking for some good craft beer and a patio. Glad we did! Service was friendly and knowledgeable (about both the menu and beer), great variety of Coopersmith beer available - including seasonal brews. One of the best buffalo burgers I've ever had! Looking forward to stopping in again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We tried the flight of beers and they were all very drinkable, especially after having come from a Fort Collins competitor's micro-brewery down the street. But the key was to pair them with one of their unique food dishes, such as the Apple Wood Smoked Salmon and Brie Quesadilla with their Poudre Pale Ale or any pizza with their Sigda's Green Chili Beer. Their Nut Brown Ale would be good with just about anything if you like that style, but especially good with their brisket or lamb offerings. Fun atmosphere right in the heart of Old Town,

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our first trip to the Fort Collins area, and we were really pleased to find this place. The sweet potato fries are awesome, the sandwiches and pub chips were great! My sis ordered the little 6 glasses of beer to try, and my son saw this and asked if he could get a soda sampler, and the waitress brought him samples of the cream soda, ginger ale, and root beer. Needless to say, he was thrilled! Also had the bean soup, soft pretzel, and a mushroom sandwich (portabello, maybe, I cannot remember) Everything was really good, and we tried everything with the mustard they have there, which is the best! Waitstaff was friendly, great area, if I get to the area again, I will see if I can get some of the yummy ginger ale to take home.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great beer, had the honey Nut Brown; very good! Had steak bits ?? with potato patty& broccoli. Steak cooked as ordered, rare. Veg could use butter or something on it. Certainly would visit if in area again!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I stopped here to have some lunch and to try their beer. Since my husband is a home brewer, we stop at the microbreweries in the area while we are traveling. I had a root beer which was exceptional - lots of ginger. My husband enjoyed the beer with a great salad. I had one of their soft pretzels with some mustard - both were delicious. We did sit outside.