“Small Spot, Great Thai Food”
Review of Thai Pepper

Thai Pepper
Ranked #366 of 619 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Thai
Description: At Thai Pepper, we use our friendly customer service and delicious meals to entice visitors to return time and time again. We love using fresh ingredients to create new and classic dishes that your taste buds will enjoy. Take a look at our menu and you'll understand our passion for cooking fantastic meals for our customers. There's never a dull moment with us, so whether it's a weekday or weekend, come visit us and we'll show you an authentic dining experience that you'll love! Visit Thai Pepper to see old friends and meet new ones!
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have eaten at numerous places around the CSU campus but always come back to Thai Pepper for their great menu and wonderful food. Anne had the pad thai and as always it was perfectly prepared. I had the tofu and vegies since I avoid the meat everywhere and it was just great . Parking can be a hassle there since it is so close to CSU, but perserverence is the key.

1  Thank robertocollins
There are newer reviews for Thai Pepper

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I don't think I've ever been to a Thai restaurant that didn't have or use fish sauce. Asked for 'prik nam pla' -- a universal condiment of thinly sliced thai peppers ('prik') in fish sauce ('nam pla') to go with my tasteless noodle dish. Whe I asked for it, the waitress didn't know what it was, even after I explained it (nicely). Instead, she came back with a ramiken with a chunk of jalapeno pepper flouting in soy sauce. You'd think that a "Thai" restaurant would have the basic stuff... in fact, the noodle dish was entirely flat -- no onion, no thai basil... none of the flavors that you'd associate with "Thai food."

This isn't the first time I've been sorely disappointed in the Thai Pepper, but I went back at a friend's urging. These people just don't seem to care or know about Thai food at the Thai Pepper.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

There are many Thai restaurants in Fort Collins so we just took a chance on this one. Lucky for us. The restaurant is small and we ate outside.
Our spring rolls were some of the best we have ever had and our shrimp with vegetables was very good.
The staff is very efficient and friendly

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food was nice and fresh. The staff was very friendly. We went late Saturday nd they were about to close but stayed open just to service us. Great place

1  Thank Johnnell S
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food is always very consistent and extremely tasty. The yellow curry is awesome as well as the pad thai. We have only eaten in once, but prefer take out and we live across town if that shows how much we like it. The price is average and the food is fantastic. I have yet to go to another Thai food place that is as good as the Thai pepper.

1  Thank Guyute6