“Almost like Thailand”
Review of Thai Pepper

Thai Pepper
Ranked #377 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Thai
Description: At Thai Pepper, we use our friendly customer service and delicious meals to entice visitors to return time and time again. We love using fresh ingredients to create new and classic dishes that your taste buds will enjoy. Take a look at our menu and you'll understand our passion for cooking fantastic meals for our customers. There's never a dull moment with us, so whether it's a weekday or weekend, come visit us and we'll show you an authentic dining experience that you'll love! Visit Thai Pepper to see old friends and meet new ones!
“Almost like Thailand”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Local Thai restaurant, cozy, great service and fairly authentic menu.

Visited November 2011

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Very small and quiet - cozy. Food is very good, and great service too.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“My favorite Thai restaurant in the Fort”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Maybe because it is near where I worked, but I love this little place. The food is reliably good, the service is usually excellent, and it is a little hideaway, popular with students and staff from CSU. I like their panang curry, their himapan and the pad thai is good too! Try it!

“Really Good Thai Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and I went here with a friend that loves this place. My first impression was that the place is small, but they where quick to seat our small group of three and bring us our drinks. They have local brew on tap and many more in bottles. We all ordered the special. the food was excellent and the portions are generous. The food total for the 3 of us was just under $30, but it could have been a lot more had we not ordered the special. The only downfall (and the reason for a 4 instead of a 5) was the amount of time it took to bring us the food and then the amount of time it took to bring us the check. Our friend did warn us about this so I have to assume this is normal.
One thing I did notice is that it seems to be a family run restaurant, with real Thai people at the helm. So if you have the time to enjoy some authentic Thai lunch this place is worth considering.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Justin953
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Charming atmosphere, good food.”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Thai Pepper has been in Fort Collins for as long as I can remember and has never let me down for a date night with my wife. The place is pretty cozy which is fun because some of the tables end up being shared by different groups if its crowded. The seating on the porch is nice when the weather is nice, too. They serve all the standard dishes you would expect from a Thai restaurant: several noodle dishes (including a great pad thai), several curries, rice dishes, spring rolls, etc. The prices are not over board for the quantity and quality, we frequently get an appetizer and share a plate of noodles between the two of us. If you want a special treat try the fried banana!!

• Visited May 2011