“Love their happy hour!”

Blind Pig Pub
Ranked #46 of 592 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Love their happy hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

This place is your typical pub with pretty good food and drinks. The real value is going to this pub for happy hour. They have really great drink AND food specials. It's fun to sit on their small outdoor patio and sip a discounted mojito in the summer!

Visited July 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food, beer selection ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great beer selection and food was amazing! Had pulled pork sandwich and my friend had pulled pork taco and fish taco. Fries were unreal! They were three times as thick as normal fries, like amazing curly fries but they were straight. Perfect pub experience! Servers were very knowledgable and helpful, ask them for recommendations.

Erie, Colorado
“Great Pub Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had a pleasant lunch for two in this spacious pub in the downtown area. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. The food (especially the grilled chicken tacos) was excellent, and the choice of beers was good--lots of local brews. We will be back.

• Visited May 2014
Windsor, Colorado
“Fort Collins downtown gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I go out to lunch on Fridays and we alternate choosing restaurants. Yesterday was my turn and I chose Blind Pig Pub, and it was a stellar choice. We had stopped in once before on a Sunday around lunch and they were only serving brunch buffet, which didn't suit us on that particular day. So we finally got a chance to try it for real this past Friday. I checked the menu out online and was intrigued by the varied selections - plenty of appetizers, sandwiches, tacos and "specialties" to please every taste. If you can't find something on this menu that looks good, then just go back to bed and start over tomorrow. Seriously. Of course sounding good doesn't always equate to tasting good, but no worries about good taste here. I got the "Hog Wings" which are pork shanks with choice of sauce and fries as my side. I chose BBQ sauce (sorry I'm not more adventurous, but I really LIKE BBQ) and it was yummy. Meat was really tender too. Famous Dave's should take some lessons. My husband got a steak taco and onion rings for his side. Both were cooked perfectly (no doughy rings here), and the taco had some tasty jalapeño crema. Another thing I liked about the menu was that they are prepared for you if you are just looking for a small bite (one taco or one slider) or if you are really hungry (get 2 or 3 tacos or sliders). Plus you can mix and match your meats, so you can try lots of different things. I also appreciated the attention to detail given to the plating - the pork shanks were arranged on the plate, the fries were in a little metal holder and my husband's onion rings were arranged in a tower. Our server was knowledgeable and he suggested that I try a "Texas Martini". Its really a margarita with some added olive juice that's shaken over ice and served in a martini glass. And its BIG (16 oz big). So I probably should have shared it with the hubby since I had some work to do that afternoon. But it was so good I drank every drop. Needless to say we'll be going back real soon. Next time I think we'll try happy hours which is 2-7 every day. That's right - its starts an hour earlier than everyone else I know of and lasts an hour later.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Marcia H
“Sunday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

There is no other place in town to go for a Sunday morning brunch. Dollar memosas and delicious buffet! Place gets a little crowded so make sure to get in early! Enough said !