“Best Steaks Ever!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Saratoga
“Best Steaks Ever!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Very popular restaurant and worth the price and service.
You will not be disappointed.
Close to downtown and great place to take your family.
Excellent menu choice.
However, most meats are covered in a sauce or gravy.
I prefer just the taste of the steak, which is very tender and
cooked to order.

Visited November 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Mediocre”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Some people love this place, but it is basic truck stop food to me. I don't understand why anyone would choose to eat there.

1 Thank PTW2412
Gallup, New Mexico
“Very good steakhouse”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were in town for a Fresh Beat Band concert. After the concert, my husband and I and our two boys were extremely hungry we could eat a horse (or a cow) so we went to this steakhouse. I looked up places to eat the night before and decided on this one despite the mixed reviews. We are glad that we tried it. Yes, the restaurant was dark but that was fine. Bathroom was clean. Host who seated us was nice. Our waiter was OK. I found the chex mix in place of croutons a bit odd but it tasted good and my 3-year-old ate it as we waited for our food. The chicken corn chowder was great. The bread was good, very buttery but they only gave us 2 rolls initially. We were given more after we asked. We ordered the liquid smoke marinated rib eye and shrimp and they were both delicious! They have kid's meals available and my 7-year-old had a burger and he said it was good. Price was very reasonable (our tab was $63.86). My only regret is not ordering dessert. We were so stuffed but we should have ordered it to go. If we ever find ourselves in Fort Collins, CO again, we're definitely stopping by Charco Broiler again.

• Visited November 2012
“Poor service, below average food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The staff was very rude. They debated politics (very ignorantly) right next to our table. They came and took the check before we left the table. Then to top it all, the food made my girlfriend's anus explode and clog my toilet.

3 Thank Dsuttle21
co
“Blah.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had read great reviews of the place, and our daughter, who lives in Ft. Collins, had heard good things too. Not so. We walked in and was surprised at the darkness. I hate restaurants that are dark, but since we heard so much about this, I figured this one would be different. 3 of us ordered different burgers and 1 ordered an omelette. Fries came with our burgers. They did not taste very well. The potatoes that came with the omelette lacked flavor. One burger was ordered with swiss cheese, came with american and one burger was supposed to be well done, was actually med. well. The meat really didn't look like ground beef, couldn't really figure out what it was. Was very disappointed. The service was good, though. Won't be back.

• Visited September 2012