“Fantastic!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tastebuds
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We are planning our daughter's wedding and were searching for a caterer. Somehow we got the name of Tastebuds and Chef David Daggett. I had emailed back and forth numerous times and he had come up with a menu from a few suggestions our daughter and her fiance had made. Sat., Feb 11 was our appointment for the tasting. There were 5 of us; our daughter and her fiance, her fiance's mom and my husband and me. Tastebuds also has a cafe, which is where we had the tasting. When we arrived, Dave had a lovely table set with a silver tablecloth with black napkins and pretty square plates. Once everyone was settled, he welcomed us and then started the tasting. Each and every dish was outstanding! He was professional and friendly at the same time. When we had finished our tasting, he patiently answered all our questions very openly. We hired him on the spot! If his catering food is this good, I would imagine his cafe food is amazing! He is only open M-F, but had people trying to come in while we were there. I can't wait for the wedding - this is one thing we won't have to worry about!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Catered my parents wedding, yummy different things

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook