“Decent Pho”

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #437 of 631 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The only thing I've ever eaten from this place is the chicken pho. I get it whenever I get a sore throat and don't feel good. It is good. I've only ever had it to go. The restaurant is very small - only about 4 or 5 tables. I'm not sure about any of the other food. I've only tried the pho.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have ordered Yungs multiple times, trying different chicken entrees each time. Each time is almost worst than the last because the chicken is rock hard little pieces of bread. I honestly couldn't tell there was chicken inside.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

While mainly Chinese the menu actually has a few other Asian items. I try to vary what I order each time and I have never been disappointed in the results. Great for lunch too.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Yung's Recipes is not a looker on the inside. But the food is a wonderful treat! Most everything is flavorful & tempting. We have tried too many things to list! You can't go wrong with anything except the potstickers. They were delicious, but very thick & doughy. The ratio of filling to dough was off.

The best thing about Yung's is they deliver!! Super speedy with steaming hot food to my door! Yes, please!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I ordered the 2 for $20 meal last night and they did not deliver the cheese wontons. My kid was really looking forward to them. I called Yungs when I spoke with the manager he said he took my order and that I did not order the 2 for $20 deal. I explained to him that I had the coupon in my hand while I was ordering. He said he would send the cheese wontons out but it would take an hour. I was overcharged by $3 and asked If they could bring the money too and he said no. This manager was very rude and made it seem like it was my fault.
The food was cold when I got it and the rice was crunchy what a waste of time and money