“My favorite place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love egg & I. We eat there often. The food is delicious and abundant. The service is always great. The place is clean. The cost is reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The breakfasts here are tasty and filling. Nothing too creative but food is cooked well and reasonably priced. The menu has lots of options.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Their biscuits and gravy is amazing! I love their food and all the stuff they do for the community. My son loves going there because of all the great food. The location off of Lemay is by far my favorite!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The wife and I went for breakfast the service was great, employees were friendly food was good. I had a vegetarian omelet and the wife had a vegetarian fritata and we could not tell a difference between the two ( not that bad since they were both good). Only thing is when I get an omelet I like the cheese in the middle this came on top. Homefries and toast were very good.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

A group of us had a breakfast meeting here and ordered a variety of food. The menu is quite varied and we were all satisfied with the food and the service. I had the Flapper, which is a nice bargain for one huge pancake, two large pieces of sausage and two eggs. The food was delivered promptly and was hot and delicious. Our server was very attentive and complied with a couple of special requests, no problem. All in all, this is a great place to meet for breakfast and a good value. Recommended for breakfast or for lunch.

1  Thank Goatesians