“Great food, high prices”
Review of Beau Jo's Pizza

Beau Jo's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
Denver, Colorado
“Great food, high prices”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I've eaten here a couple times and have always enjoyed their pizzas, they are delicious and the crust tastes homemade (guessing it is). It's really fun dipping your crust in the honey after eating the pizza not to mention very yummy. My olny problem with this restaurant is the price, the pizzas are expensive IMHO but I guess you pay for the atmosphere and the "experience".

Colorado
“truly Colorado style pizza!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2009

If you are visiting Colorado you must try Beau Jo's Pizza.... They have a great lunch buffet but like any buffet sometimes it is great and other times it isn't. If it is your first time at Beau Jo's I recommend you order a pizza for your table, that way you are guaranteed freshness! Don't forget to put honey on the crust!!! It might sound weird but it is a total must!!!

Rensselaer
“Unique Pizza Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2008

I have eaten there twice and had a great time both times. Service was quick and responsive. Ingredients were fresh, and the pizza was HUGE! A very unique construction, that's for sure, particularly the crust. What's real cool is that the crust is so big and tasty that you can rip it off and they give you honey to dip it in. Almost like dessert and your meal wrapped up into one! My only criticism is that it's difficult to know which size to get (they rate the size by pounds of dough), so always err on the side of caution and order BIG!

Garry

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Not sure what kind of folks have criticized this place. Four of us were in town for 4 days and we had dinner there twice. The ingredients we fresh and the dough, although uniique, was wonderful. My wife and I are professions and travel a lot and my travel mates are doctors who also have a long travel resume. I say this becasue the other reviews are suspect in my opinion. You can make your own call after a slice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in...”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in their sidewalk area or taking this to go.(There 1 time.)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook