“Average pizza, above average price”
Review of Beau Jo's Pizza

Beau Jo's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Average pizza, above average price”
Reviewed April 8, 2007

This is restaurant is located in old town. It is an average pizza place with above average prices.

Their claim to fame is their pizza crust and they bring you honey to squirt all over it as your dessert.

The menu says the thick crust has more toppings than the thin crust. I actually like thick crust but didn't want a ton of toppings so I asked if we could get the thick crust with a normal amount of topping. The waitress very curtly told me that I had no idea what I was talking about and I told her I was just reading what was in their menu. She then actually looked at the menu and said, "oh, in all the years I have worked here, I never knew it even said that".

So not necessarily a spot I would recommend to stop if you visit.

1 Thank texascs