“Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in...”
Review of Beau Jo's Pizza

Beau Jo's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in their sidewalk area or taking this to go.(There 1 time.)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not bad Pizza, I'd say second best in town, but thats because of a lack of options...”
Reviewed February 28, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Collins, CO
“Worst pizza in town”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

Bad crust, bad sauce - don't go - try Pulcinella instead.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Average pizza, crust isn't anything to be proud of”
Reviewed October 9, 2007

Had dinner onetime a week ago while in town. There "famous" crust was just doughy and putting honey on it doesn't make it a dessert. Toppings and sauce were just okay. Not bad, but I would try other places when I'm back in town.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Average pizza, above average price”
Reviewed April 8, 2007

This is restaurant is located in old town. It is an average pizza place with above average prices.

Their claim to fame is their pizza crust and they bring you honey to squirt all over it as your dessert.

The menu says the thick crust has more toppings than the thin crust. I actually like thick crust but didn't want a ton of toppings so I asked if we could get the thick crust with a normal amount of topping. The waitress very curtly told me that I had no idea what I was talking about and I told her I was just reading what was in their menu. She then actually looked at the menu and said, "oh, in all the years I have worked here, I never knew it even said that".

So not necessarily a spot I would recommend to stop if you visit.

1 Thank texascs