“Great lunch”

Austin's American Grill - North
Ranked #13 of 690 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Austin's American Grill is the quintessential taste of Colorado. With two great Fort Collin's locations-one in the heart of Old Town and another on Harmony Road, we'll have you wondering why mom's food never tasted so good and when you can come back for more. Savory roasts and chicken cooked over an open flame in our front-of-the-house rotisserie. All-natural buffalo seasoned to perfection. Cornbread baked in iron skillets and drizzled with honey and butter. Signature cocktails sweetened with fresh-squeezed fruit juice. Plus, our decadent desserts are made fresh daily, giving you an excuse to stop in for a slice that reminds you of home. So grab a friend and make plans to meet at the red umbrellas. There's a reason Austin's is one of Northern Colorado's favorite destinations.
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Even seated inside because of the drizzle, the big windows made it seem like sitting out at a sidewalk cafe. Extensive menu. Sadly they were out of the chicken pot pie, but my husband still enjoyed the roasted chicken. I loved the crab stuffed avocado, lightly fried. Nice wine selections. Excellent service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The meatloaf (I believe it was bison) is to die for!! I could eat there every day. And I love that they have outside dining tables for those nice days of Colorado weather.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both had the Turkey club. Instead of French fries we had a most delicious vegetable mix. We are deftly coming back because all the other menu items that we saw going past looked delicious as well.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Very slow service and it was very apparent we were an inconvenience to the server. Waited long enough and we decided to go somewhere else. I even made the comment; “sorry to bother you, we will get out of your hair.” The server said “ok”! Food appeared to be good, but didn’t get that far. Did not get a good 1st impression.

1  Thank volksnowboards
Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Austin's American Grill - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Hi Eric. We're sorry you had this experience at Austin's. Please contact alan@hotcornerconcepts.com so we can make your next visit a better one.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed everything about Austin’s. The service, food and ambiance were a perfect way to end the day. The Rotisserie Roast and garlic mashed potatoes I had was delicious. The salad my wife had looked great and she really enjoyed it. The cornbread is a must and the blue cheese vinaigrette dressing on my salad was delicious. We chose a seating outside for our dinner to take in the sites and sounds which was a perfect choice. Will return the next time we are in town and recommend to anyone visiting Ft Collins.