“Rude!”

Waffle House
Ranked #206 of 622 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I worked Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights and I would occasionally come in for lunch and the guys working were awesome! I switched to Thursday, Friday and Saturday and there were new people. A couple Weeks ago I ordered something to go and she was very rude! I blew it off and decided to go again tonight and when I called she said ” you're going to have to carpool back later, i'm too busy”, and then hung up on me! So, I went to Dennys where the service was much better!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I like WH and it was nice to find one on our recent trip to CO. But the staff were rather strange and acted a bit off. The lady who served us was nice enough... The food was bad. The gravy had the shape of the pot it had been sitting in for probably quite a while. The coffee was WEAK and tasted of burnt water. I love Waffle House anywhere else, this location is not a good one.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Solid, hearty, basic breakfast foods. Real Country-cured ham, friendly, laughing waitstaff.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Tried them three times, each time bad experience. Never again

1  Thank Poudre1
Reviewed January 28, 2012

always the perfect breakfast at a very low price next door to the Plaza