“Great food.”

Ranked #108 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Thai
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great food in an out of the way corner of Fort Collins. This is one of my favorite restaurants in town.

Visited February 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Poor service”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

When I complained about the thai iced tea (tasted so bad no one could drink it) our server simply told us "it is supposed to taste like that" (BAD?) Typically a good server would take the drink and offer to remove it from the bill rather than tell us our perception was wrong.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Sally J
Fort Collins
“Mangos and sticky rice - a must!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We really enjoy Sri Thai, but this time of year is especially good because champaone mangos are in season. So even if you don't go for dinner, go for dessert and order the mangos and sticky rice.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Hit and Miss?”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I have lived in Fort Collins for a little over a year, and have tried a few Thai places- all were rather average and it seemed after asking around that Sri was "IT!" so we ventured out of our way to give it a try. First not sure what the building was or is, being new I'm not sure if this is a new locale for them but it looked like an old medical building or something, ok no problem but once inside it had zero ambiance - similar to a Perkins etc. OK Fine, I'm there for the food right, so we order up, the staff was nice and prompt and we got an app order of the Shu Mai. I have had these in Thailand and these just didn't measure up and seemed old to be honest, - two stars at best- then came the soup that came with the meals, chicken and rice, - horrible, nothing more than salty chicken broth and chicken bits and probably left over rice from days before, I say this as the grains were all broken up and it looked more like porridge, zero stars! Yuk! So then the meals came, all were served nice and hot, The red Curry with chicken was very good, authentic and spiced just right for "medium" - 4 stars, the Sri Ra Cha with chicken was very good as well, nicely spiced using their red chili garlic sauce, I think they make it there, so I'd give that 4 stars and then an order of the Se Yew with pork, which was just ok, rather one dimensional flavor over powered by soy, maybe 2 to 3 stars, I'd stay away from that one if I was there again. I'd probably not eat here again as I'd rather keep searching for something better.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank flyinonthestep
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Authentic”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Great food. Environment could use some sprucing up.

Visited February 2012