“Good Italian Food at a Good Price”

Panino's Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Italian
Timnath, Colorado
“Good Italian Food at a Good Price”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Paninos three times and gotten one of their "panino" sandwiches each time. They are reasonably priced and very tasty. There are plenty of options, so anyone should be able to find something they can enjoy. Others with me have enjoyed the pizza and it does look tasty. The service is friendly and they are on top of things like drink refills.

• Visited July 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Nice local family restaurant”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been to Panino's many times over the last 8 years that we've lived here in Fort Collins. This is the first time I have reviewed the restaurant.

First, let me say that we've always had good visits. The servers and front people are all very friendly and helpful. I like the ambiance of the small restaurant. It's a good place to go with families.

I normally get the same thing to eat practically every time we go there! I often get the pasta with chicken and a creamy pesto sauce. This is very good. I've also had the Panino's Baked Casserole. This is also very good. My husband always gets the lasagna and swears by it. My daughter also really likes the chicken alfredo.

I finally tried a panino for the first time. I had the Roman - chicken, artichoke heart, red onion, tomato, garlic, olive oil, mozzarella, feta cheese, and our homemade sun dried tomato and roasted red pepper aioli. All of these ingredients were in a wrap type of sandwich. I would describe it as really thin pizza crust. It was very good.

• Visited March 2013
Littleton, Colorado, United States
“Great for Monday's”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went on Monday night which is all you can eat pizza night. Even if you can't eat your first pizza it is still cheaper than getting a regular pizza. Also ordered the Gino Special. Very good. It's like a meatball sub without all the bread. Imagine a meatball pizza rolled up. Great place on Monday's for a budget dinner.

• Visited January 2013
Wyoming
“Awesome Pizza and Garlic Bread”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I come to Panino's regularly for exactly the opposite of most patrons. It seems that the Panino sandwich, the namesake, is very popular with most everyone. However, I come for the pizza and garlic bread. It is awesome, and the personal size pizza really does serve an average-sized person. Yummy yummy.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“So so food, adequate for family night out to dinner”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went here on a Friday night after work with my husband and kids. The food is really not that tasty but it was priced ok. Being that I was with my kids, the so so food didn't really seem to matter. It is a very family friendly place with coloring place mats and they offers basic kid food items on the menu. My kids had the mac and cheese which they thought tasted awesome. I thought it was gross: I think there was Velveeta in there. I had a gluten free pepperoni pizza which tasted awful. You know when you add a little bit of water to sand to make a sand castle.... this was the consistency of my crust: gritty, dry and tasteless. Overall it made for a nice evening out with my family. I may/may not go back. If I do, it will be with my family as I know my kids will be happy and my husband and I can pretend we are on a date sans having to pay a babysitter.

• Visited November 2012