“Awesome Pizza and Garlic Bread”

Panino's Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Italian
Wyoming
“Awesome Pizza and Garlic Bread”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I come to Panino's regularly for exactly the opposite of most patrons. It seems that the Panino sandwich, the namesake, is very popular with most everyone. However, I come for the pizza and garlic bread. It is awesome, and the personal size pizza really does serve an average-sized person. Yummy yummy.

• Visited November 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“So so food, adequate for family night out to dinner”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went here on a Friday night after work with my husband and kids. The food is really not that tasty but it was priced ok. Being that I was with my kids, the so so food didn't really seem to matter. It is a very family friendly place with coloring place mats and they offers basic kid food items on the menu. My kids had the mac and cheese which they thought tasted awesome. I thought it was gross: I think there was Velveeta in there. I had a gluten free pepperoni pizza which tasted awful. You know when you add a little bit of water to sand to make a sand castle.... this was the consistency of my crust: gritty, dry and tasteless. Overall it made for a nice evening out with my family. I may/may not go back. If I do, it will be with my family as I know my kids will be happy and my husband and I can pretend we are on a date sans having to pay a babysitter.

• Visited November 2012
Denver
“Slow delivery”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have gotten Panino's multiple times delivered and each time takes over an hour to arrive. Most times I need to call to make sure they did not forget I had ordered which is too bad because their paninos are delicious.

• Visited September 2012
Lund, Sweden
“convenient small place with good food”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is a usual with us. It is conveniently located on Prospect just across from the Hilton hotel. Nothing fancy. . . just good food at decent prices.

Visited July 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Nothing fancy, but the service is excellent and the food was good. Had a house salad and it was loaded with blue cheese. Had their baked veggies witness fettuccine in Alfredo sauce. It was good, but next time I'd try a red sauce item.

• Visited June 2012