“Good food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
Marshall, Minnesota
“Good food and service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our waiter was very good. We had the steak and shrimp which was excellent. Love the lively atmosphere. One of our better meals we have had in a long time and one of our favorite chains.

• Visited July 2013

Bigfork, Montana
“Good Steak”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised, I expected run of the mill chain, but I was actually glad I came. The steaks were great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was that of the chain, but the food almost over came the trite decor. Worth it for the food.

Visited December 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Texas RoadHouse ----> More like Animal House!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

~~~
Look, I know it's a chain restaurant and it's the theme of the place to be fun. I think they are taking it a little too far! I guess I'm tired of Birthday songs and dances that bother everyone else in the restaurant!

Also, every staff in the place falls all over themselves to say Hi, Thanks or some greeting. After a while it gets phoney and condescending, esspecially when the highschool aged staff tries hard to hurry us through, to the point of bringing our check while we are still eating.

Now I have no issue with the food, however it may be a long while before we return to this chain again, with so many choices, I feel I can miss this one.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank MarathonManiac1
Greeley, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prime Rib!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Two words Prime Rib, It's delicious! I think that I want to go there right now, just thinking about it. The rolls are awesome too! Get that delicious butter all over those puppies!

Visited February 2013
Saratoga
“The Best Experience Ever!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is restaurant that runs efficiently and is extremely friendly and welcoming. As you wait to be seated, you can see and feel the buzz of excitement and enjoyment of the entire restaurant but especially among the staff, they run the place like clock work and make you feel right at home.
From the ladies at the reservation desk to those who show you to your seat, everyone smiles and enjoys making you feel like you're the most important person.
Jeremy our server was extremely hospitable and very personable by making us feel at home and enjoyed serving our needs. While waiting, I visited with Adam in the kitchen, he's very efficient with making rolls, definitely very rhythmic and he says he loves working here. I hope their boss takes notice of their employees, they deserve the best pay and work environment.

The food is fantastic and the steaks are exceptional, cooked to order. Be hungry, many of the dishes are full plate. Every time we eat at Texas Roadhouse, we have never been disappointed and since it had been some time since we ate at one, this was a real treat.
I had surgery a month ago, and we were down for my Dr. follow up, and eating here made the entire weekend the best ever! Thank you Texas Roadhouse in Ft. Collins. We will definitely stop in again.

• Visited January 2013