“Don't order delivery”

Add it.
Positano's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ordered a pizza for delivery. It took 1:45 min. to be delivered and it was cold. We don't live that far from the restaurant. Bad service. Pizza was ok, maybe better if it was hot.

1  Thank l w

Reviewed December 7, 2010

Love, Love, Love Positano's pizza. The location and decor could use a bit of help, but you can't get pizza better than this anywhere in Fort Collins. I like a good cheese pizza and I'm never disappointed. If you order it for pick up and don't plan on popping it in your oven, make sure to ask for it crispy.

Reviewed March 16, 2010

I discovered this place with my wife a few months ago. We were very impressed with the friendly atmosphere and got the sense this is authentic Italian pizza. I'm guessing the use of Italian by the staff and some of the customers made this impression on me.

This is not the Americanized deep dish variety that overwhelms the goodness of the dough. One of our favorites is the white pizza with diced tomatoes, garlic, basil and cheese. I had to do my homework and learned in Italy this is known as the Margherita, named for Margherita of Savoy. The toppings are the colors of the national flag (red, green, white) and make a great combination of flavors.

I would and have recommended this place to several people.