“Good food but too expensive”
Review of Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club
Ranked #73 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 23, 2011

The food and service and staff are all excellent. BUT last time I went there were only two of us...she had orange juice with her small meal I had bottomless coffee and a breakfast club sandwich (my favorite) and the bill was over $28. DANG! over my budget now....sadness.....

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Every visit to the Breakfast Club is a treat. The staff is very friendly. They have great breakfast choices. From their breakfast burritos to their omelets, they work hard to make sure you enjoy your visit. I love to order an omelet with hash browns. I usually avoid eggs in restaurants because they are usually overcooked or runny. The Breakfast club delivers the best eggs I've ever had in a restaurant. They are consistently perfect each time I have ordered them. For a homey, family style breakfast they are the best!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

When family comes in to town, they always want to go to the Breakfast Club. Great food, good service and just a good hometown feel. The atmosphere is nothing special, but it is clean and that's pretty important. Lots of breakfast specials to choose from. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

...that's old school, come here. Nothing fancy or "froo-froo" about it--just good food. I actually love when my car needs serviced at Markley's, because I know I can go across the street for breakfast at the Breakfast Club. I've never found any of the wait staff to be unfriendly--maybe because I dine alone there. :) Great coffee, too!

2  Thank Peach13
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I worked at The Breakfast Club and although I now live in Kennewick , WA I know I can stop in anytime and see lots of familar customers!!! The food is always great and I love the staff! Per the previous message; yes, sometimes the staff isn't in the greatest mood. But, follow them just one shift and you will increase the tip you leave. It is one if the hardest jobs I have done.....waitressing. If you haven't done it, don't critisize. You have to please everyone yo get your paycheck. Does your boss make you do that? Just sayin..,.,,,..

2  Thank lovechild57