“Eggsellent Meal :)”

Dining options: Breakfast
San Carlos, California
“Eggsellent Meal :)”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our family was vacationing in Colorado and were pleasantly surprised with the Egg & I. Cute, down home decor and warm atmosphere plus friendly service. Much nicer than an iHop or Denny's. We arrived at 2:20 after river rafting and were starving. Our family really wanted to have breakfast for lunch. Since they closed at 2:30, we thought they might not be happy to see us but they were very welcoming. Excellent service and delicious food!

The menu is more varied than usual breakfast places. They offer everything from eggs to crepes to omelettes to fruit to yogurt to oatmeal to soups to sandwiches. We loved the spinach and mushroom omelette with hollandaise sauce and substituted avocado for the bacon. Ranch potatoes are awesome!

• Visited July 2013

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great breakfast!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Decided to stop in on impulse because we have no Egg & I restaurants here in Northern California. The food was delicious, and more than enough to eat. Service was top notch.
Really great surprise. Can't wait to go back next time we are in Fort Collins!

• Visited July 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Better eggs than you can cook at home”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Sure you can buy a dozen eggs and cook at home but I defy you to replicate the egg and I's fluffy yellow tasty eggs. Order 2 scrambled eggs and you get 3. Best biscuit and gravy I've had in Colorado. Brown not white and actually contains sausage. While waiting for our dog to receive chemo at nearby Csu vet clinic, we visit this location and always enjoy the clean, friendly surroundings for weekday breakfasts. Thank you.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Really hungry? Go to the Egg and I”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I like the food they fix here, but there is always so much - it's just hard to find anything that doesn't cover a large place (or skillet). Of course, you can always take it home but sometimes that's just not possible.

Visited February 2013
colorado
“delicious”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The coffee was great and the meal I had (I don't remember the name, but it was with eggs and spinach) was to die for.

Visited August 2012