“Not that great cajun food”
Review of Sanford's Grub and Pub - CLOSED

Sanford's Grub and Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2012

If you like a reuben sandwich with cajun seasoning, this is the place for you. For me, not so much! The restaurant was more than willing to remake my sandwich, but I declined ( not sure a new sandwich sans the hot powder would have been much better). The waitress was very apologetic, and removed the charge from our bill. My husband didn't think his order was worth it, either. Overall, with so many restaurants to visit in this city, we won't be back.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Nice Sportsbar not as crowded as some others in the area, with the cheapest beer in town I guess. Wide range of food selection from single burgers if you're not a big eater to the all you can eat formula. Nice and frienly crew.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is directly across from the Comfort Suites and very convenient.
Great server and average casual food!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My wife and I checked this place out since we had a half off coupon but probably wont be back. We are not particularly picky/snobby eaters but the food was just not good. There are too many better places to go in Fort Collins for us to waste our time on this restaurant. Probably the best thing about Sanfords is the decorations are pretty interesting with random stuff attached to the ceiling and walls.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Sanford's is offering beer cheap. 16oz draw of domestic is $1, micros are $2. You must buy food to get this deal. The food is average, which in Fort Collins is good. Getting my favorite beer for $2 a glass is great.