“Respect my Time, Lucile”

Lucile's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Denver, Colorado
“Respect my Time, Lucile”
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I was very happy with the breakfast food and service but I don't think I will trust this place again. One morning I woke up early and brought my family here for a special breakfast.

At 7am we simply found a piece of paper on the door stating they were opening at 8am due to unforeseen circumstances.

We decided to wait around till it opened. When we returned at 8am, someone inside simply posted another piece of paper on the front door which said they would open as soon as possible.

I give up on this place. I don't know who didn't show up for work that day, but this place doesn't respect the time of their customers. I won't be returning no matter how nice the food is.

If you must go, be sure to call them before you to be sure they won't be closed indefinitely for some unknown reason.

Portland, Oregon
“GREAT food!!! A trifle pricey, but not too expensive.”
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Great and innovative Cajun food. Big portions. Fantastic cappucino. Quaint atmosphere, in old house, conveniently located near Old Town district. Service okay, can be a little slow, but not too bad. We would be eating here a lot, if we lived in Fort Collins!

Denver, CO
“Not just the best in Ft Collins - perhaps the best breakfast EVER”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Loved sitting at a tiny table on the glassed in porch. The place was jammed, but I didn't feel crowded and our waitress made us feel like she had all the time in the world.

The food was varied, interesting, flavorful and satisfying. Love, love, love the biscuits. We were so smitten, we thought about coming back the same day for lunch.

northern colorado
“Very Disappointed in wait staff”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I recently ate at Lucile's and was very disappointed in the service we received. The individual was very short and somewhat rude. We don't plan on ever eating there again. The total dining experience includes being treated in a warm and friendly manner which we did not receive.

fort collins
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of Fort Collins”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We love Lucile's. Great location near old town, but easy to park. Menu is unique with great offerings and distinct flavors, not a chain restaurant meal. Great atmosphere in a converted victorian home.