“great food but tight seating”

Lucile's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“great food but tight seating”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The food here is excellent. But the place is small and tables are very close together. The wait is worth it, but I wish there was a bit more elbow room. Best cup of coffee of any breakfast place in Fort Collins.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Diana_Acupuncturist

Fort Collins, Colorado
“MMMMM”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love Lucille's! Every time my family comes from North Carolina, the first thing we do is eat at Lucille's. There is usually a bit of a wait. I would recommend the Beignets, they are so good. They also have fresh orange juice too, which is amazing. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY COME HERE!!!! Well worth it! The biscuts are also great with the homemade jam. I always get the Eggs Jennifer, which is really good.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“French food right here in Ft. Collins, Colorado”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lucille's is located in a renovated house so there are several rooms to sit in. The food is excellent, a bit pricy but worth it. The atmosphere and service are both excellent.

Visited January 2013
“Slacker Creole”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I'll say what I can that is positive; the staff was great, the biscuit good (not sweet) and the house/deck cute. Now why I won't try any more Lucille's. It just doesn't rate as Creole or good food. The shrimp on our Egg Sardou had undercooked, rubbery shrimp, passable hollandaise and two eggs. There was nothing about it that said "N'awlins", Creole or worth going out for rather than making it at home.
We tried the one in Boulder years ago and i thought perhaps it had changed — no such luck.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“WOW!!! Great Breakfast & Outstanding Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Food wise, this place is amazing. I had a multi-cheese omelette, biscuit, potatoes, grits and toast (yes I was very carb-hungry) and WOW!!!!!!! I was blown away so much that I wished I was staying in Ft. Collins longer. Everyone's food looked awesome and then the servers and staff were on point. Water was refreshed several times and the whole experience was great. I liked that they offered the option of sitting where I preferred...places that don't I feel show how unadaptable they are. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place...and Fort Collins has a lot of great establishments...

• Visited May 2013