“Uninspired evening”
Review of Enzios Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Enzios Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We took business guests from Norway, Sweden,Denmark and DC and received sub-par service and meals. One meal was forgotten and one was incomplete. The crab ravioli was more like soup. I thought that going to a wine restaurant they would recommend but didnt

Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Enzios Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Hi Darindcox,
Thank you for your recent visit to Enzio's and as always, we appreciate feedback from our guests, Please contact me at your earliest convenience, lindsey@hotcornerconcepts.com
Kind regards,
Lindsey

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a good restaurant which is located in Old Town. A great place to wind down after a football or basketball game at CSU.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I hadn't been to this restaurant in many years and decided to give it another try. Now, I remember why it's been so long. While the food is delicious---I thoroughly enjoyed my order of crab ravioli---the décor feels stale and tired. The background music was decades old, which detracted from the ambiance rather than contribute to my experience. Our server was great, but the support staff was overly eager always trying to take things from our table before we were finished. It was disruptive and annoying. Unfortunately, the winning food is not enough to entice me back in again. There's a lot of choice in Fort Collins, and I'll likely go somewhere else for a more comprehensively enjoyable experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I've watched Enzio's menu evolve through the years, but it's always been a treat. And their staff is among the best trained I've seen anywhere. They're attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. I'll be back.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had dined at Enzio's about 3 weeks ago and had a very pleasurable dinner and a couple of very nice wines, so when I saw the notice for a wine pairing dinner, I immediately signed up! I will say I was not disappointed. From a smooth and pleasing Riesling to a nice Chevalier paired with Mahogany Clams, Mussels Marsala and Fresh Oregano Linguini (best mussel I have ever had!), a pleasing Viognier paired with a Cider Braised Berkshire Pork Belly,to my two favorites, a Chateau de Lastours Rhone Blend paired with Slow Roasted Short Ribs and the very hearty Small Gully Shiraz paired with Beef Hanger Steak 20 Vegetable Stew, and the finishing touch of a very clean Von Schleinitz paired with their Colorado Apple Crisp, it was truly a dining experience to remember. Thank you to the staff and crew of Enzio's!