“Delicious and homemade food”
Review of Enzios Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Enzios Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Delicious and homemade food”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My favorite Italian restaurant in Fort Collins or elsewhere is Enzio's. Their spaghetti sauce and pasta noodles are homemade and so delicious. They have nice lunch specials with spaghetti and choice of salad or soup or your own individual pizza and soup or salad plus lots of other items. Love the atmosphere as well - bistro style, yet comfy. Nice weather have your meal on the patio and people watch. Enjoy yourself and head to Enzio's.

• Visited October 2012

Colorado
“Good service and food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I wanted wood-fired pizza and Enzio's popped up as a nearby spot in downtown Fort Collins. We visited at dinner time and they were able to seat us quickly. The restaurant is not a pizza joint and it offers a traditional Italian menu with a decent wine list. In addition to my pizza craving, we also ordered the calabrese and fruitti di mare from the pasta fresca menu. Service was good, considering the crowd in the restaurant on a busy Friday night. All of the dishes were excellent and the seafood ingredients were properly cooked.

• Visited November 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“Fresh and creative”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Enzo's is a very good time with fresh and varietal foods. Great appetizers and special chefs creations. I love this restaurant

1 Thank Patrick W
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Increadable”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Great bread, beer, polenta and surf & turf. Excellent service too. Emily is maybe the greatest server on the planet. We felt like we were in our own kitchen. Well appointed and warm atmosphere. It is in the heart of old town Fort Collins historical district.

1 Thank Mary J
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Strong fair is about all I can say”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

~~~
This is a very attractive restaurant, we sat outside on a very nice patio. We had good staff and a good time with our party of 7 for a business lunch.

I'll cut to the chase, the food was fair, no better and no worse than average at best. I've said this before, in a town like Fort Collins there are many choices. This would not be my 1st choice, would I go back? Maybe, if I couldn't get a table somewhere else. The place is fair, that's it!

• Visited September 2012