“Increadable”
Review of Enzios Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Enzios Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great bread, beer, polenta and surf & turf. Excellent service too. Emily is maybe the greatest server on the planet. We felt like we were in our own kitchen. Well appointed and warm atmosphere. It is in the heart of old town Fort Collins historical district.

1  Thank Mary J

Reviewed September 25, 2012

~~~
This is a very attractive restaurant, we sat outside on a very nice patio. We had good staff and a good time with our party of 7 for a business lunch.

I'll cut to the chase, the food was fair, no better and no worse than average at best. I've said this before, in a town like Fort Collins there are many choices. This would not be my 1st choice, would I go back? Maybe, if I couldn't get a table somewhere else. The place is fair, that's it!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food and service have always been tops here, and the outdoor seating is a nice option. I have been here 3 times and will go again!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been here a few times the first time was great, company christmas party all paid for, The second time I did not have any free drinks and thought that the food was just average italian.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had a reservation as I took my wife here for our anniversary. We were seated right away in a booth on the bar side. We were the only ones on that side for almost an hour. Our waiter I believe was the bartender so they must have been shorthanded. We placed our order even ordered an appetizer. It took almost 45 minutes after placing our order to receive our appetizer which is way to long for an appetizer. In all of this time my soda glass was also never refilled and the waiter did not really even check on us. The service did get better but overall was not good but the food was another story. it took them an hour to get our food to us but I have to admit it was really good. I ordered Chicken Parmesan and I had two good size pieces of chicken on the noodles and it was flavored really well it would have been nice to have bread with my meal (they brought out some when we first got there but that was gone before the meal ever came. My wife also had a chicken dish that she said was really good. I will come back sometime because the food was good but if I had to base it on service I would never go back again. One last thing, I had heard this was a romantic restaurant, well let me say it is not there are more romantic Italian restaurants in Fort Collins I know this as we went to one last year for our anniversary.