“Average chain”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some of the menu changes are good, but overall what you would expect at a chain restaurant. Reliable food and drink and little unique atmosphere.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

~~~
I really hate writing bad reviews, I hate to admit once in a while I go to chain restuarants. Tonight, I'm doing both!

Ruby Tuesdays blew it tonight. I watched our wait staff refill my glass by touching their pitcher to my used glass, then filling 3 more tables of glasses from others touching their glasses too!
I WATCHED IT HAPPEN!!! -------> GROSS!
I feel like I just kissed everyone in the place right on the mouth!

It doesn't matter how the food was, it was average.
This place grossed me out!

In the words of the famous Zig Zigler " This Place needs A Check-Up From The Neck-Up!!! "

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this chain before in other areas and had a good visit but this one was terrible. Server was inattentive and rude

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Fort Collins has a lot of decent restaurants, and Ruby Tuesday is probably our favorite among the chains. If you can apply the concept of "comfort food" to a restaurant, that's pretty much how we feel about RT. We enjoy the variety of dishes available, from salads to burgers to salmon, tilapia, and steak. And the ambience has improved since they redecorated, getting rid of the confusing combination of movie posters, snow toys, and old kitchen gadgets. (I never understood what the theme of all that was.)
Last night I had blackened tilapia with mango salsa for a double-hit of cajun and mexican spices. Very tasty, and the watermelon fizz was just the drink to cool the heat. I took a chance with the mashed cauliflower side dish and found it surprisingly good with the cheese mixed into the vegetable. Plus, a trip to the salad bar - included in the price - and I was filled long before finishing the meal. (Yep. I over-ate. The plague of the see-food dieter.)
Plus, the staff is friendly and will engage in conversation. They nearly always seem to be enjoying their work and make us feel right at home.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our first visit to Ruby Tuesday and must say it was very good! excellent menue and food. Biggest piece of Cheescake iv'e ever been served.