“Great Dining Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mountain Cafe
Ranked #11 of 590 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am a regular breakfast customer and every time I am fully satisfied. The staff is always very friendly and genuine towards the guest that enter. The dining experience gives a very " at home" feeling and you feel like family. Moe, the owner is an excellent cook and always remembers my "regular' order every time and so pleasurable to be around. They do not treat you just like another customer they are genuinely interested in you and treat you like family. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a home "mom and pop shop" place!

2 Thank teekay_1823

Denver, CO
“Mountain Cafe - a great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a regular breakfast customer of the Mountain Café. We enjoy not only the food but the staff. The waitresses are very friendly and efficient and the owner/cook, Mo, always puts my hash brown potatoes on the stove as soon as he sees me because I want them extra crisp. In the warm months we sit out on the secluded patio to have our breakfasts in the sun. The Mountain Café is a great local restaurant. I feel like going right now just writing this.

2 Thank JAMPdenver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Mountain Cafe is wonderful. The typically American food is fast, delicious and inexpensive. You'll fall in love with the home-made salsa! Moe, the owner, is delightful and an excellent cook, and I adore the wait staff, who are friendly and efficient. (The coffee keeps coming.) I and two of my friends eat breakfast there to celebrate our birthdays. The atmosphere is cozy and old fashioned, with booths, a counter with stools, and tables. Try it! You will be glad you did, and you'll become a regular like me.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Diane F
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
“Great place for some comfort food in the Fort!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This diner style cafe has been in business in Fort Collins for years and I've been going there for a few and will continue to go back as long as the food and service stay in par with their history. The food is always good and the service is friendly and pretty darn quick too!
You'll enjoy the cleanliness of this place and you can always browse the local paper while you wait for your meal. They have tables, booths, and a little counter.
They serve breakfast all day so that's what we had for lunch today and the bacon is that extra thick juicy good tasting mouth watering kind so it was ALL good.
Like I said, never a bad meal there!
You won't be sorry if you try this place and you'll probably return just as I do...

1 Thank BQmaxted
Fort Collins, Colorado
“For the best breakfast in town...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I go to Mountain Cafe almost every weekend with my best friend for breakfast. Ever since my first visit, I knew I would be coming back. The service is very friendly (the staff makes you feel right at home), prices reasonable, and the food is high quality. I also noticed the Health Department gave them an 'excellent' rating. Also, I would be remiss not to mention that Mountain Cafe makes the best salsa picante I have ever tasted. They make it in house and I buy it by the jar when ever I run out at home. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2012