“Best sushi in FoCo!”
Review of Suehiro Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Suehiro Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fort Collins's original sushi bar, a local favorite for over 25 years! Serving fresh sushi and traditional Japanese dishes for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Now open in 2 great locations: Old Town and The Front Range Village! Enjoy the special ambiance of Old Town in our traditional tea room seating or soak in some sun on our giant patio in The Front Range Village. Reservations accepted for parties of 5 or larger. Take out available.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been dining at Suehiro's since 1999 and it is still my favorite sushi restaurant in town. The fish is always fresh and prepared well. When I'm there for lunch I always get the Dynamite special. It is the best lunch deal around!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ate here last week and had a great meal. I ordered their $8 lunch deal and got 3 good sized california hand rolls, miso soup, cucumber salad and a soda. It really hit the spot after doing some shopping near by.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is a great sushi place with loads of character. It's quaint tea room is a delightful place to sample delicious Japanese fare. The Jeff roll is my absolute favorite - ask for it! It's location is fun - right in the middle of Old Town-beside many cute shops currently decorated for Christmas with thousands and thousands of Christmas lights! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Every time I have visited, I have gotten excellent quality rolls. Even the rolls that do not become favorites are good and worth trying.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love the sushi here but there's always a long wait and the dining room is hot and humid. Get there early and sit in the tea room.