“GREAT pub with heaps of atmosphere.”

Lucky Joe's Sidewalk Saloon
Ranked #118 of 638 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went there because our son and a few of his friends work there. What a great place! Lovely staff & management, great buzz in the place (even for old retired hippies). Loved the open mic night, and that guy Matt on the piano is GENIUS!!
I haven't been in a place I liked as much since 'back in the day' in NYC. And it made me REALLY homesick for Ireland.
Thanks!!!!

2  Thank cineKate

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My family and I met with a few of my husband's work friends here one night after work. It was about 6 p.m. on a Friday evening. My husband and his friends had some drinks, and we all ordered food. The drinks were all fine, but the food was horrible. The fries were so salty, my husband and his friend talked to the waitress (who was very friendly and dealt with our large table of 12 people or so well) about them. She offered to talk the cooks about it. The fish they had was also salty and small. It was very little food for the price. I had the pulled pork mac 'n' cheese, which was also very salty. The pork was not pulled pork shoulder, either, but rather hacked off pieces of fatty rib meat. My kids' food was a little better, but not great. I ended up giving them more food when we got home.

I would not recommend coming here to have food at all. It is a pub and should be patronized only for drinks. The only thing that saved this place from getting a 'terrible' rating was our very friendly waitress and reasonable drink prices.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I just love the environment, the beer and staff are the best

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We had some of the best fish and chips in town here one Friday, then headed back a month or two later to soggy, tasteless, breaded goo. I mean, it really is a saloon, what were we expecting? Drinks are good!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This is a great little pub where you can get $3.50 pints regular price and free peanuts. They even let you throw your shells on the ground. We loved this little down to earth pub. Very casual. The pulled pork mac n cheese was awesome. They carry alot of local micro brews, and the service was excellent.