“Great Bistro and perfect jazz to round out a welcomed date night.”
Review of Jay's Bistro

Jay's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Jay's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 686 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Jay's Bistro is a locally owned business started in 1980. Norman And Wednesday Vogel recently purchased the bistro and are making changes to menus, decor and style. By proudly supporting local farms and growers we are adding healthier, fresher and more sustainable items to our menus. Prices are fair for FT Collins and Wednesday is all night happy hour and tapas for those who want to come in and nosh. Enjoy live jazz music Thursday through Saturday with happy hour every day!! Eat well, drink some, be happy!
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This bistro was a great pick and will be a place that I will want to travel back to again. The food was very good, a bit pricey, but taste was spot on and presentation was a perfect 10. Our waitress seemed a bit rushed but the other staff seemed calm and were on top of things. We made reservations, but noticed plenty of tables... seemed odd to us for a Saturday night.

All in all this is worth a visit and a must if you are into Jazz.

Date of visit: October 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went there for lunch recently. It was my first, 2nd or 3rd for my friends. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. We shared appetizer, Chicken Liver Pâté, which was very good. The linguini with clam was OK, the reuben sandwich was excellent. I also had a taste of Bouillabaisse - the broth was so rich, full of flavors! I decided to have that dish on my next visit. Friend informed me that Jay's changes menu from time to time.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

delicious steak, great seafood. Local, crusty warm bread. Place is cozy, has comfy booths. Good wine-list, desserts are excellent. Will definitely be back next time we are in in Fort Collins.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

One of two restaurants in Fort Collins that were absolutely outstanding - every course was was truly excellent - to name a couple the shrimp martini; the trio of duck; the Bouillabaisse; rack of lamb and on goes the list.
The service was 1st class by Chris K.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are on a 3 month car Journey and stopped in Fort Collins for a few nights at the end of July. Jay's has been our best fine dining experience to date. Their Tuna Poke was fantastic, duck 3 ways great as was my steak and my Caesar and my wife's Caprese Salad were both as good as it gets.
in addition, our waiter recommended a restaurant in Boulder The Kitchen and another Fort Collins lunch spot which served Buffalo Rubens; reviews to follow.

Date of visit: July 2013