“Excellent visit, very good beers, solid food selection” 4 of 5 bubbles

Black Bottle Brewery
Ranked #60 of 590 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“Excellent visit, very good beers, solid food selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were a little skeptical walking up as we were a family and could not really see the inside before we walked in. We were very pleasantly surprised when we entered, bustling environment, nicely laid out with a good looking bar and view of the brewing equipment.
Very nice selection of draft beers, The "Nook" was a solid IPA, not trying to be anything extreme, nice lunchtime pint. "Dont Mind if I Do" was a well balanced porter and tasted very nicely (i am not a beer critic!).
Food was as expected, some interesting sausages, good mac and cheese, some cheese and meat plates, sliders and sandwiches. Matches the environment and delivered as promised.
Really enjoyed the visit, i would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Suprisingly cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

When I was first introduced to Black Bottle Brewery at a craft beer festival, I thought their concept was gimmicky and the beer was so-so. Therefore, when we went to try Black Bottle Brewery for the first time, once they opened their brew pub, I went in expecting...not a lot. I've been a few times now and am pleasantly surprised each time I go back. The food is quite good. The atmosphere is very chillax and they have a decent amount of seating (though it is often pretty packed). Their beers range from blah to excellent - depends on which one you try (and they rotate, so keep trying). Major pro: they have an excellent tap list with special craft beers from around the country. AND, they let you purchase ANY of them in a 2oz taster for only $2. I don't think I've ever actually gotten a pint there - I get a bunch of tasters.

In terms of food, I recommend the sliders, the pork "wings" and the green chile cheese fries. The BLT salad was pretty tasty as well.

• Visited February 2013