“Best Children's Museum I've Been Too.”

Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
Ranked #9 of 110 things to do in Fort Collins
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I hadn't visited this museum in it's former location, but it's new location is amazing. It's a huge building right next to a greenway. The exhibits are wonderful (my four year old loved the garage band where he got to hammer on the drums). My kids spent over two hours without complaint, which is a record given that they are 4 and 6 and it was close to lunch time.
If you child likes music, this is the place to go. Lots of hands on music exhibits.
There is a live animal exhibit coming soon and we're pretty psyched about that also.
Too much good to mention, but we bought a membership so we can return regularly. Totally worth the price. Please visit-you won't regret it.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a very small museum with a very BIG charge to get in.

They fail to understand that a museum should be about providing a service, not about making a profit

9  Thank Renzo C
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It cost $25.00 for two adults and one child age 8 (we only stayed about 1/2 an hour). This is a basically a children's museum for kids 5 and under. The layout is one large room with too much going on in the undivided space. My daughter was very bored and disappointed.

1  Thank Iwannahavefun3
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We bought a year's pass about a month ago and we have already been back 3 times. There is so much to see and do. My kids (2 and 4) love the waterfall, making parachutes, and playing with the interactive music room. Every time we go we spend several hours, and I anticipate it will become a regular thing for us as it gives me (Mom) a chance to relax a bit while the kids have fun.

1  Thank Katie W
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My 62 year old father in law and two year old nephew were equally entertained. What a great blend of museum and interactive. Can't wait for the exhibit hall to get going.